Friday, May 9, 2008

Hi

Hi,

I have heard that there are many different ways to get photos on canvas. Some of the better versions are done in pop art style. I am thinking of getting a photo on canvas for my home and have seen photo on canvas prints that have a good Lichtenstein flavor. I want the picture to be their pet dog and wondered if anybody thought that a Lichtenstein print of a German Shepherd was too much? I don't think so but then that's just me.

Thanks

Software development company India
Free online dating site
JSR pages
Online shop of Shawls

Software development company

Leading exporter of shawls
Fun & romance unlimited
JSR pages, JSR tutorials
.NEt based company
India's own software company

JSR(Java specification request)
Indian software company
shawls Unlimited
Find your dream date
IT Solution providing company

No comments: